Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Want a fake jersey for a guy who doesn't even play here anymore?

Of course you do.

For one reason or another, these fake Winter Classic jerseys have been popping up all over the interwebs despite the fact that the game hasn't even been confirmed by the NHL. The one above happens to be from a place called, SiteJerseys.com. Look; I love a rip-off hockey sweater as much as the next guy (how could you not? $40 bucks for this compared to the $150 on the Flyers site), but this is ridiculous. No one actually knows if this is what it's going to look like yet! Hell, the only reason they have anything to go off of is thanks to a photoshopped picture!

If this is what the Flyers will REALLY wear come January 2nd, then kudos to the Chinese and their sources. They're obviously more in-tune than Frank Seravalli could ever dream to be. But if ya ask me, I'll hold off a few more months before I spend my money.

No comments: