Friday, June 8, 2012

G thinks it's totally kewl you voted for him in the NHL 13 Cover Sweepstakes

"To the most passionate fans in hockey: 

I am overwhelmed by the support you have given me by participating in the NHL13 cover vote and landing me a spot in the finals. Regardless of the outcome, which will be announced at the NHL Awards on June 20th, I can confidently say that we have the best fans in all of hockey. 

I wanted to thank each and every one of you personally for your support in this contest and also throughout the past season. I have known since the first time I took the ice in Philadelphia that our fans are unmatched by any other team. I feel a real sense of pride that I have had the opportunity to play in front of you game after game. 

Thank you again for your support and I can’t wait to hit the ice for the 2012-13 season!" 



... If you wanted to "thank me personally", you'd keep the 'stache.

No comments: